Recent Posts

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

mama's got a brand new blog

I have made the switch from blogger to wordpress.

Behind that sentence lurks the following data:
  • I have consumed large amounts of chocolate.
  • I have bugged the heck out of my savvy 18 year old computer genius.
  • I have spent way too much time designing a new template.
  • Lily has spent way too much time in front of Nick Jr. and now needs to be weaned.
  • I had more than one dream at night about how to code something in CSS. Wait. They were more like nightmares.
  • Did I mention the chocolate?
But, hooray! I have a new blog.

Go check it out and let me know what you think.

My new blog is here:

http://www.6inthecity.com/

I won't be posting on blogger anymore, so make sure you change your bookmarks, your RSS feeds, your life...

Related Posts with Thumbnails